Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Living Room  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Zoella looked at him "soda is my best friend. I mean who doesn't like soda" she said in a duh tone with a fake roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm

He laughed, "I really don't the only soda I would ever drink is Dr.Pepper." he laughed nudging her softly prodding her in the side
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Zoella nodded "I like Diet Dr.Pepper" she said. She gasped and looked at him with a challenging look and elbowed his in the side lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 pm

"How dare you.. Dr.Pepper is the best" he grinned, then shot her back a challenging look as well and cocked an eye-brow "what?" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Zoella looked at him "no Diet is way better" she said in a Duh tone. She looked at him "oh you know what" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 pm

He shook his head, "I do not know you any more" he said playfully and grinned slightly, "What hu?" he said poking her again in the side smirking
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Zoella rolled her blue eyes. She began to poke him on the forehead and ribs. She giggled as he poked her in the side but then looked at him, did he hear her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

He laughed then poked her belly again, "I call a poking war on you" he laughed before poking her belly again then her shoulder his green hazel eyes soft and bright
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:43 pm

She laughed again as he poked her belly. She began to poke him in the stomach and then the ribs. She got ready to run if he started to tickle her. She was the most ticklish person ever.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:11 pm

He laughed he wasn't that ticklish since he had his abs to stop him from feeling it he grinned then grabbed her and started to tickle her laughing "got ya!"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Zoella squealed and got out of his grasp. She jumped of the couch and watched him with soft and bright blue eyes, ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 pm

He laughed spinning around and stood up glaring playfully, "How dare you get out of my graps" he said in a wanna be 'king' voice laughing
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Zoella laughed and looked at him "be careful, I don't want to hurt the big old tuff guy" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

He cocked a eye-brow, "remember how you said something like that similar but I won" he smirked then quickly leapt over to ehr and grabbed her waist laughing
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Zoella growled playfully. She tried to pull out of his grasp then sighed in defeat "seriously, can you not be so strong" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

"why no?" he laughed, "it's called... sports" he grinned letting her go and brushing her hair with his hand looking deeply into her eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Zoella gasped "Um I play soccer you know meanie" she faked hurt. She smiled and then laughed "whats your obsession with my hair" she joked and then laughed again "I don't care but I like it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 pm

"soccer?" he pretended to gag, "Eh I prefer base-ball" he smirked then smiled, "your hair is soft" he shurgged watching her smiling softly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Zoella gasped "meanie" she said. She laughed "I know. I like to flaunt it" she said turning around and flipped her head.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:53 pm

He laughed. "Then I won't touch it" he chuckles before sitting down smirking lightly cocking an eye-brow .
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Zoella gasped "fine then I wont ever hug you again" she said with a smirk. She sat down next to him and began to watch another episode of Are You The One.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 pm

He put his hand over his heart, "Oh not I think I just died" he said sarcastically smirking before yawning, "Ah I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled before standing up
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Zoella nodded "yep you did" she said. She waved her hand "I am going to my room, see ya" she said. She smiled as she went up the stairs 'our date is tomorrow' she said in her head. She walked to her room and collapsed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Robyn entered the living room after returning from the forest, her paws treading lightly on the wooden floor, she quickly moved to her room and phased into her human form, dressing in her clothing, putting on PJ's.. then came back downstairs and sitting down in the chair looking around for luke.

Nex gazed at her and frowned, standing he moved to her side and murmured something in her ear, looking at him she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Luke padded in. He ran upstairs and changed into another grey long sleeve and grey sweats. He went back downstairs and sat on the other side of Robyn with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next