Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Living Room  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 am

Zoella caught herself on the couch and shook her head "you are messing with the wrong girl" she said shoving him. She huffed as she couldn't move him very far because of his large size.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 am

He laughed barely moving against her shove, he was well muscular and well built, "are ya sure?" he grinned before standing up and picking her up putting her on his back ans walking towards the pool smirking, "say I am the best!" he joked
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 am

Zoella rolled her eyes. She shrieked as he picked her up. She beat his back with her fist "Let me down," she shrieked. She shook her head "NEVER" she said her legs failing.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 am

He laughed as he stopped at the edge of the pool pretending like he was going to drop her but he really wasn't but he hoped she didn't know he was bluffing, "are yah sure?" he said lowering down to the pool, barely
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:10 am

Zoella nodded "NEVER" she screamed again. She was smart enough to know he was bluffing. She laughed and then grabbed his hand and fell into the pool taking him with her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:12 am

He laughed then soctted back barely falling into the pool as he dripped her his leg were in as his arm held onto the legs he pulled himself up cocking an eye-brow, "to smart for that" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 am

Zoella laughed and then put her hand out "can you help me" she said. She looked at him pleadingly but was to impatient using all her strength to pull him into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:15 am

He shook his head standing above her, "No I know that trick" he rolled his eyes and slipped into the pool allowing himself because he knew he shouldn't be a part ruiner
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:16 am

Zoella cheered in victory "yes I pulled in the great brute" she said with a laugh. She splashed him with water, not caring that her clothes were sticking to her body.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 am

He rolled his eyes shaking his head, "You swear I jumped in" he laughed taking off his shirt and tossing it to the side, he was wearing black basketball shorts so he was fine with it
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 am

Zoella shook her head and pouted "don't ruin my glory" she said. She splashed more water on him and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 am

He laughed, "fine the girl that lost flappy birds pulled me in" he chuckles swimming closer to her his fair skin wet and covered in water droplets
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:26 am

Zoella growled playfully and swam under him. She reached behind him and got on his pack. She hooked her arm around his neck lightly "say I am the best at flappy birds" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 am

He laughed pretending like she was heavy but in reality she was light and could handle her weight, "Oh no!" he laughed and put his hands on her legs and pulled her up grinning "never!"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:31 am

Zoella shrieked and got out of his grasp. She found a squirt gun and filled it up with water. She aimed it at him and shot the water at his face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:38 am

He raised his hand to block the water gun and laughed, "what's the point were in water" he dove under and went to her side rising up and snatching it from her laughing
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 am

Zoella shrugged. She yelped as he snatched the gun from her. She growled "hey give it back" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:41 am

"Or what?" he teased ans he slowly back away and swam to the other side raising an eye brow then started to shot the water at her, "ha!"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:42 am

Zoella growled "or this" she said. She jumped out of the pool and went inside. She dried her hands and grabbed his phone. She ran out and held his phone above the water with a smug look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:43 am

"You wouldn't dare" he smirked at stayed still the water gun at in his hands shurgging he cocked an eye brow
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 am

Zoella pretended to drop the phone and caught it in her hand. She ran back inside and grabbed a small baggie. She dropped the phone in it and made sure it was closed tight. She ran out and before he could see the baggie she dropped it in the water "bye bye phone" she said with a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 am

He stayed content smriking, "Bye phone I'll miss you", Drew was stubborn and never gave in and had always stand his ground so he watched her smirking an eye brow cocked, "I mean I do have 2 year warrenty and a new phone sounds good"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 am

Zoella shrugged "well how long can you go with out games and texting" she asked with her eyes brows raised.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

"Good thing I stored everything on gmail account right?" he laughed, "I'm not that stupid.. Zoey" he grinned watching her, "I mean I can have a new phone by this afternoon" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 am

Zoella looked at him "you sure about that" she asked and dived in the water. She picked up the phone in a baggie and brought it back up. She held it up "to bad you have to stay with your crappy old phone" she says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next