Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The Living Room  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

He actually didn't know why he was having trouble sleeping he laughed softly his bright blue eyes fixed on her, "I actually do not know" he ran a hand through his blonde hair, "Hmm and you?"
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Elsa
Elsa

Howls Heard : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Elsa
She thought about it for a moment which seemed like forever, "Hmm, girl problems? Alpha problems? School problems?" she asked, unsure of what could possibly be keeping him up at night. "I don't know what else," she said with a shy smile. "I hardly know you." she giggled softly, more to herself than out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:10 pm

"Pfft!" he laughed then leaned back shaking his head his bright blue eyes wavering for just a second, "Nope wrong!" he joked, then shrugged, "I honestly don't know why" but in reality he did and didn't want to tell anyone he tried lying to himself that he didn't know but he did. "So uh why don't we get to know each other, after all your in my pack"
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Elsa
"Oh," she said with a small frown. She knew Dawson was lying to her about not knowing why he wasn't sleeping. She bit her lower lip and then gave a brief nod. "Okay, we can get to know each other." Elsa said as she stood up and moved to sit on the floor about three feet away from Dawson. "What would you like to know?" she said with a gentle, amused smile as she pulled her blonde hair back into a pony tail so it wouldn't fall in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Nex's combat boots 'clunked' on the wooden floor as he made his way downstairs, his usual blank, unreadable gaze was enflamed with anger. Anger rushed off of him in waves, silently he moved towards the usual seat he sat in, sitting down he casted a gaze to the two members in the room and nodded a greeting, his anger 'fading' and the blank expressionless gaze coming back
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Copeland walked in with her head held high as she walked into the living room and sat next to a blond girl with her hair in a ponytail (Elsa) as she was new to the pack she didn't know her name. She watched the tv intently.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Elsa
Elsa looked over to Copeland and gave her a shy smile, "Hi.." she said, "I'm Elsa, I don't believe I've met you yet." the white-blonde haired girl said, slightly unsure of how to keep the conversation going. She hardly ever spoke to other females.

((Btw, Elsa is sitting in front of the TV on the floor looking at Dawson.))
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Copeland at the female. She nodded "I am Copeland, I have just joined the pack" she said. She opened her mouth to yawn and held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Elsa
Elsa nodded, "Oh, I'm new as well." she said taking Copelands hand in hers and shaking it. She soon released the other females hand and looked back to the TV for a brief moment before looking to her. "Nice, to meet you Copeland."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Copeland nodded. She smiled faintly and shook her head "nice to meet you to" she said. She pulled her black hair behind her shoulders and her green eyes watched the tv with no interest.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Dawson was about to reply to Elsa when the new pack member came in he nodded towards her, "Welcome Copeland" he then turned to look at Elsa, "She's new to the pack along with her friend Rebecca" he stated, "Now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Copeland smiled "you can just call me Cope if you want" she said and pulled her black hair into apple braid with a sigh.

Zoella walked into the living room and sat on the couch. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on the couch with a tired sigh.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Elsa
Elsa turned her attention back to Dawson, "I had asked what you'l like to know about me." the white-blonde haired girl said with a shy smile. She was still working on her communication skills and talking to the Alpha was very helpful. 
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Drew nodded, "sure thing Cope" he smiled, "So how;d you get here?" he asked trying to mkae conversation as he shot Zoey a smirk then looked back at Copeland

Dawson laughed nodding, "thats right!" he shook his head, "I lose my train of thought easily... not a good quality" he laughed, "Uh well.... hmmmm" he thought for a second, "What's your favorite movie? color? food? uhhh..? how about the basics?" he asked shrugging
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Zoella smirked and made a look like 'is that all you got' and turned to Copeland to see what she had to say.

Copeland shrugged "I came from Michigan and decided I needed a pack so I was wandering the forest with my friend Rebecca and Dawson found us and I joined as a hunter" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm

"hunter?" he smiled, "That's awesome!" he grinned, "want to go to the forest and maybe see who is the best hunter?" he asked smiling then looked over at Zoey smiling innocently
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Elsa
She smiled and sighed. There were to many people for her comfort. "I'm sory.. Can we get back to that.." she asked, standing. Her smile turned to a frown and she quickly made her way out of the living room and up to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Dawson watched as she had left cocking an eye-brow he didn't know whether or not to go after her but something inside told him that she was feeling rather.. uncomfortable. "Ahh.. okay" he said as she stood up and walked out /strange/ he told himself then looked at the other 3.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Copeland smirked and looked at Zoella. She shook her head "nah I want to stay in here" she said and Zoella smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 pm

"Alright suit yourself I think I'm going out on a run since I have nothing at all to do this afternoon" he said to Zoey but acted as if he was talking to Copeland, he stood up and waved, "bye" before slipping out of the room
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Zoella looked at him "fine I will speak. I am going to my room" she said and told him in the pack link 'so when are we going on that date' and kept waking.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Rebecca, a red haired girl with hazel eyes, who had just became a fighter of the pack walked into the living room. She sensed the presence of another werewolf in the room and peeked around the corner, seeing not another soul in sight. The tomboy wearing blue jeans and an old pink T-shirt walked over and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Drew smirked towards her as he walked towards his room, 'I knew you couldn't stay mad at me' me said in a jokingly manner. 'How about in an hour it's already 6:30' he said through link
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Zoella growled "yeah yeah yeah lucky you" she said nudging him with her arm and going to her room. She nodded "ok fine with me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 pm

He grinned and went to his room to shower, see you in an hour' he said as he went to get ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next