Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Living Room  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Zoella smiled yep she said and walked to her room. She already had her outfit out and got in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Drew was done showering as he looked at his closet to see what to wear for the date /Hmmmm/ he thought to himself as he looked through his closet
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Zoella walked downstairs in her dress and black converse (pic in her room). She sat on the couch and waited for Drew as it was already 7:05 And they say girls take longer than boys she said in mind link to him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 pm

He was already out sitting in the living room, 'you sure about that'? he grinned coming out of the living room (Pic in food court) "ready?" he said out loud, "y-you look breath taking" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Zoella looked at him and smiled and turned away blushing. She looked at him "yep" she said and grabbed his hand ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:56 pm

He grinned grabbing her hand and opened the door he pressed the button to his car wich was a black honda accord then opened her door.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Zoella smiled even wider. When he opened the door she faked gasped "he has manners" then smiled at him as a 'im joking' and climbed into the car waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:00 pm

He cocked an eye-brow, "Oh what ever" he let go of her hand and closed her door, he then went to the other side towards his door and opened it he turned on the car and laughed
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Zoella laughed "well" and watched through the window as they drove off. She pulled her window down a bit and she felt the nice air.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Drew laughed, "Uh I dunno." he said honestly, he never knew what to say.. he wasn't the type to always go on dates so this was awkwardish
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Zoella watched him then said "so. Did you ever have siblings" she asked. She had a brother but she didn't know where he was now.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 pm

He nods, "Yeah I had, 2 sisters and a older brother that I never knew" he looked at her momentarily before looking back at the street, "how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Zoella nodded then said "I had a brother named Joe but I don't know were he is now" she said. She faintly remembered him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 am

He nodded. "When was the last time you have seen him then?" he asked as his eyes flickered slightly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 am

Zoella thought and said "when I was sixteen. He asked me to come home back to Brighton and I said no I am happy here. He got angry and ran off" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Rebecca, who had been listening to the two fellow werewolves' conversation stood up and walked up to them. "Hi there, I'm Rebecca Long, the new Fighter of the pack who just joined." she introduced herself to the twosome. She was seen differently this time; a bright yellow spaghetti sleeved T-shirt, short athletic white pants with blue stripes on each hip, and black sneakers with the New Balance symbol on the sides. Her red hair was tied back and braided while being held by a yellow scroungy. Her eyes had no make-up, her lips were shiny looking with lip gloss, and her cheeks had a hint of pink powder giving them a blushing look.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Dawson nodded towards her looking at the leaving couple he then cocked an eye-brow, "Hey Rebecca, how are yah settling here in Roulette Pack?" he tilted his head
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

The red haired tomboy glanced at her alpha. "Not very good, nobody's wanting to meet me, they all are acting if I'm molecules in the air, invisable." she explained, her head drooping sadly. Her hazel eyes looked out the window, watching the car speed away. "Pretty much, I'm feeling more lonely then I was as a loner. Are you possibly able to help me train, I'm not exactly ready to fight yet?" she asked him, her eyes almost pleading with him to say 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 pm

"Ah yeah pack life is very busy and roudy, and as for them they have a date" he chcukled lightly "And sure that'd be great to teach you" He nods, "I wouldn't mind" he smiled as he stood up, "let me go change into some more suitable clothes" he said "i'll be back"
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Rebecca smiled at his answer before he told her he'd be back. "Okay, take your time." she replied before sitting down on the couch. Her hazel eyes glancing around the room. If it weren't for that male werewolf biting me, I wouldn't be here and know any of you she thought in her mind before pulling out a picture of her family. She dearly missed them, but since she learned what she had become, they have told her to stay away, afraid she might turn them into werewolves too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12