Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Living Room  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Zoella shrugged "you choose, I just want to stretch my legs, human and wolf" she said with a chuckle. She shifted into her wolf. It was brown and then faded into a beautiful red. She looked at him with her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

"lets go to the river then!" he said before shifting into a large red wolf, glancing at you he woofed slightly before padding towards the door, his tail curling along his back, his paw steps light as he treaded on the ground, slipping out of the door and pausing as he reached outside, looking back at you
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Zoella barked and followed. She ran fast and nudged Nex before dashing faster. She finally reached the river and let out a big happy bark.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Dawson watched them rolling his eyes then got the control and started to flip through the channels until you landed on 'American Horror Story' he smirked slightly and leaned back putting his feet on the table

Drew yawned coming out of his room with bed hair, "Did I wake up that late?" he asked Dawson laughing as he sat down, "I like this show" he grinned leaning back
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Mariah came down and sat on the couch "sweet I love this show" she said. She had always loved any type of horror.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Dawson looked nodded, "yeah I like this show to" he said to be Drew and Mariah, he then looked at the t.v a sligh smirk on his face, he had always enjoyed horror movies they were his absolute favorite

Drew looked over at Mariah and nodded, "hey" before looking back at the t.v
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Mariah nodded "hi" she smiled at the tv as the show got good. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and coke the other pack members had left.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Dawnson laughed before standing up, "Have to attend to something" he grinned before leaving out of the room and walking down the hall his converse thudding the wooden floor softly

Drew shrugged and waved, "bye Dawson" he smiled then looked back at the show raising ane ye-brow, "that is so fake!" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Mariah shook her head "well if you just believe" she said mimicking Peter Pans voice with a laugh. She swept her red hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:00 pm

He laughed, "Oh okay Ms. Peta pan" he said mimicking Katniss voice he laughed shrugging before taking out his phone and yawning leaning against the couch tiredly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Mariah laughed and waved her hand "I am going back up stairs to my room. I didn't get much sleep last night, going to catch up on it" she said

Zoella arrived and saw Drew on his phone. She ran upstairs and changed into skinny jeans and a tight black shirt that was comfortable. She went back down "hey, you playing on that crappy phone again" she laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:05 pm

He nodded "Alright, see yah later" he said towards his pack mate then looked at the t.v he then looked at Zoey and rolled his eyes, "No not crappy" he shook his head grinning, "No texting" he smiled then cocked an eye-brow
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Zoella laughed "um you sure about that" she asked. She looked at the tv and decided to change it "we need a better scary movie" she said. She squealed in delight as she saw The Conjuring. She grabbed a blanket from a small closet and cuddled up on the couch. Thankfully the movie was just starting.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:10 pm

He raised an eye-brow, "No, my phones the best" he laughed then rolled his eyes, "I've watched that movie so many times it's not even scary" he huffed smirking lightly and leaning back
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Zoella huffed "fine they are both the best" she said. She hit him in the chest lightly "hey don't ruin the movie by being a tough guy, just enjoy it" she said with a smile and began to love the movie even more and something else even more.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:14 pm

He grumbled, "Fine loser" he said teasingly, "I am a tough guy but I am not scared of this movie" he started to squeal like a little girl on purpose and sarcastiucally "Oh. my. god" he said in the voice of a girl, "t-theres blood" he laughed normally shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Zoella growled "come on your ruining the movie" she said and stuck her tongue out at him. She curled herself deeper into the blanket as she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Nex trotted into the living room glancing at Zoella then Drew, giving them a nod he padded to his room and changed into his human form then slipped on his clothes and slide back into the living room sitting in a single chair, eyes watching the door. "has Robyn returned yet?" his head tilted to the side and he rested his gaze on Drew, knowing Zoella had just returned from the river.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Drew laughed looking at Zoey, "Then why'd you pick this movie, ?" he poked her smirking then looked at Nex nodding then shrugged, "Don't know just came from my room and only saw Alpha and Mariah and this annoying person" he cast a playful glance at Zoey
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

A soft grin touched his face as he leaned back "ah I see!" he chided with laughter and turned his eyes on the movie. "who picked this?" he commented in a light teasing way., his arms behind his head as he reclined in the chair, becoming rather interested in the show.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Zoella poked his back. She faked hurt "I am hurt Drew" she said faking a sad look a putting a hand on her chest. She changed it "fine how about this" she said turning on Evil Dead "aww how I love horror movies" she said
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:25 pm

"That's watchable" he laughed, "My ex girlfriend couldn't stop clinging onto me when we watched this movie" he laughed shaking his head then prodding her arm lightly, "That's all you got?" he cocked an eye-brow laughing
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Zoella growled "I swear if you don't let me watch this movie I am going to rip your arm off and poke you with it" she said faking a threat. She groaned and changed it to The Exorcist "good enough" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 pm

nex turned and watched her 'your threats are rather cute" he snickered, " I don't think Drew would be scared of that, you'll have to try harder" he brushed his hair out of the way of his view.. the sighed and tilted his head back and shut his eyes muttering in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Zoella shook her head "fine. Drew if you don't let me watch this movie then I will rip your throat out with my teeth" she said seriously then began to laugh "I cant do it" she said between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next