Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The art class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The art class Empty
PostSubject: The art class   The art class EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

One of Jacob's favorite class was art class along with soccer of course his favorite class at the end of the day. As he walked into the class he smiled, Jacob was a very friendly and welcoming person, oh yes he was just to friendly. As he came in the teacher handed him a paper with directions to draw a wolf, he cocked an eye-brow and shrugged walking to his table
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Kellin walked in and took a piece of paper out as she heard she was supposed to draw a wolf. She smiled at that and began. After she was done, she stood back and smiled at her work.

Here is her drawing
The art class 9k=
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Jacob didn't know why out the blue they had to draw a wolf but he didn;t care art was art as he took out his sketch book he began to draw stroking the paper with his pencil delicately as he finished he looked at it proudly smiling

The art class Wolf_d10
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Copeland looked over and saw his drawing "nice drawing" she said with a smile. She held out her hand "I don't believe we have met. I am Copeland Quinn, I am new here" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Jacob smiled and then looked up hearing a voice his green eyes landing on her, "Hello I am Jacob and thanks and welcome to the school" he gushed out laughing
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Copeland smiled "thanks." she said. She smelled very carefully not to look to obvious but smelled he was human. She thought in her head 'at least not a pack member of a pack' she said. She had never liked packs.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 pm

He smiled nodding, "Ah no problem, so where did ya move from?" he asked as he lightly drew over his wolf boredly wanting to make a conversation
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Copeland smiled "oh Grand Rapids, Michigan. I loved it there, not that I don't love it here" she said brushing her black hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 pm

He cocked an eye-brow, "Oh well I have never heard of it" he chuckled, "I was born and raised here in the citt of OakDlae boring" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Copeland laughed "least you know people" she said. She got up "next class" she said "later" and walked out the door to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Jacob shrugged, sure he had been raised here but he really didn't know anyone, "Bye" he called out as he went and got his stuff and left the class room to his next class
Back to top Go down
OkamiAmaterasu

OkamiAmaterasu

Howls Heard : 11

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Okami walked in, the first lesson of her's and she wasnt late... for once. She walked over to the desk and the teacher gave her a blank peice of paper and an objective of drawing a wolf. This made Okami slightly tilt her head before nodding and walking to her desk, it was next to another desk that had two people on it (Jacob and copeland) and began to sketch, after finishing the sketch she got out a japanese styled paintbrush (Calligraphy paintbrush) filled it with black ink and Drew around the sketch, After finishing with the black ink she took out the ink stone and cleaned the bristles on it and put in a red ink stone and started to draw the markings. She then did a flame behind the wolf before taking the inkstone out, cleaning the bristles again and putting a green inkstone in. As soon as Okami finished She sighed putting her stuff to the side and looked at the picture

(this is the picture)
The art class <a href=The art class Sleepi10" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The art class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art class   The art class Empty

Back to top Go down

The art class
Page 1 of 1