Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

the city.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

the city..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Luke nodded sincerely. He laughed at her next question "Why. I don't judge from the outside its the inside. You are nice and just because you are different doesn't mean I should hate you or push you away." he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 pm

She blushed softly and looked away. "thanks luke... hey!" she grinned suddenly, "one day do you want to go to the beach?" she leaned forward eyeing him. "you do swim don't 'cha?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Luke nodded "I love to swim. When do you want to go" he asked. He was finally done with his yogurt and stood up to throw it away "are you done with yours" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:11 pm

She nodded and bit her lip as she fell into a deep thought.. "How about next week? Friday is suppose to be nice like today, just a bit warmer." she got up grasping the cup and tossing it into the trash, she turned to him and grasped his hand. "where do you wanna go now?" she felt more relaxed after telling him what she was, and knowing he was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Luke smiled and threw his cup in the trash. He shrugged and smiled as she grasped his hand "you choose" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Scrunching her nose in thought, she puffed her cheeks out and gazed around the city "I heard that there was some sort of market not to far from here" she pointed down the street "its down that way and left a couple of blocks"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Luke nodded and smiled "ok lets go. Lead the way" he said. He started to walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 pm

She kept ahold of his hand walking in stride with him, her fingers interlocking with his, falling silent her feet carried her in the direction she pointed in.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Luke held her hand and smiled as they walked together "what do you want to get at the market" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

she shrugged " I usually just go to look around, nothing ever really interests me." her eyes wondered around the streets, watching a squirrel chatter angrily at a cat who sat with its tail twitching, uttering a small chide of laughter she scrunched up her nose and looked to luke. "Have you always been a lycan?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Luke nodded "yeah but my sister hasn't. She is technically my half sister, as me and her have the same mother but different fathers. She was bitten because my father was a lycan and her father wasn't. Anyways, she turned kinda mute and doesn't really talk much anymore. I haven't told anyone that" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

She smiled softly "Well, then I would say im lucky." she swung their arms lightly as she walked along side him, her eyes brighter, but remained the murky blood red eyes.. "Your easy to talk to.. ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Luke nodded and smiled. He shrugged "I have never heard that from anyone but thank you. Your very nice" he said poking the tip of her nose with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

She laughed "I don't see how I can be considered nice or mean" her fingers tapped slightly on your hand. "I don't talk enough, your the first that I've actually carried a full on conversation with...Not even nex hears me talk this much"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Luke shrugged "you nice and kind to me. Well I like out conversations" he said with a smile. When they finally reached the market "hang on I have to get something I saw last time I was here that I wanted" he said and untangled his hand from hers. He went to the jewelry section and saw the thing he was looking for. It was a beautiful bracelet. He walked to the counter and paid for it. He went back over to her "I got what I needed" he said and entangled his hand with her hers.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

She smiled and squeezed his hand lightly.. /what exactly is this feeling?/ she thought to herself as she gazed at him curiously. She gave a content sigh, as she pondered the emotion in her head, she had blocked everything.. And actually, she had 'forgotten' how to form words, she had been away from people for so long when she was traveling, always avoiding others.. Her smile remained. "I enjoy our conversation too"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Luke smiled "good. So what do you plan on getting, I will buy it" he said already knowing that if she bought anything that she would want to pay for it. He was going to give her the bracelet after she was done shopping.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

She gazed at him for a while. "Nope!" she stated rather stubbornly as she walked close to him, her heart was racing, but not because of her thirst, but because at how close they were.. "Let me ask one more question, why are you being so nice to me? and don't say its because im nice to you" she huffed
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Luke shook his head "you know I am going to buy it for you no matter what it is" he said. He smiled "Like I said, you aren't mean or ignorant. Your are smart, pretty and just plain old fun to hang out with. You might not think it but you are so fun to hang out with. Plus I love hearing you laugh" He said with a smile and finally pulled out the bracelet he had had gotten her "I got this for you. If you don't like it I can return in" he said

(this is the bracelet the city..... - Page 2 F8a52c0eed5435e4a6669ccea1a32eb7 sorry if it is big)
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 pm

She blushed, her face becoming a rose pink. "L..Luke" she stuttered slightly, "its amazing." her eyes moved from the bracelet to your eyes, the urge that had started when they met up in the park, to the time they had spoken about what she really was, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Truthfully, I don't understand how you see me like that, but thank you." she snuggled her face into his neck. "your deferent from everyone else..." blushing deeper she pulled back. "you didn't have to do that you know." she chewed on her bottom lip
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Luke smiled "yes I did. You are so.. I cant explain it in words" he said. He hugged her back tight and put the bracelet on her wrist "it looks good on you" he said with a smile. He grabbed her hand and smiled a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 pm

she rolled her eyes playfully and kissed his hand before looking around and grinned playfully. "thanks Luke!.. I have the sudden urge to be in my wolf form, lets go!" her eyes lit up with an amused brightness. "lets go to the forest"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Luke smiled "lets go" he said and ran to the forest with all of his speed. He still had Robyns hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 pm

(posting in the forest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the city.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: The City :: The Shopping Center-
Jump to: