Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

the city.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm

walking at a steady pace, Robyn's steps matched up with yours, her eyes a gleaming redish/amber color, and becoming more blood red as time passes, her arms were folded across her stomach, her hands gripping her sides as she moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Luke smiled and grabbed her hand. She walked toward the frozen yogurt shop "come on" he said. He walked in and grabbed a cup.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:31 pm

She blinked in surprise, but didn't pull away and followed close behind him and also grabbed a cup, her eyes wondering around the room, timidly, she stood by him, curiosity at its peak.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Luke laughed "it's alright come on" he said. He put his cup under the dispenser named 'Winter Mint' and then added some vanilla. He added some Nerds and looked at her "I have a sweet tooth" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

She smiled slight at him and tugged her hood off of her head and stuck the cup under 'vanilla' filling it up half way before pulling away from it, watching the people wearily, her heart began to pound as her eyes focused on the neck of a slender man who was sitting alone typing up a letter on his computer.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Once Luke was done he walked over to her "ready" he said. He went next to her and watched her stare at a man. He was confused but didn't want to dig into anything by asking.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Hearing his voice she snapped out of the 'trance' she was in and looked to him "yes" she blushed as she answered rather rapidly.. her heart rate going back down. "I'll pay" she grinned and dragged him to the counter and put the cup on the weigh thing then grabbed his and stuck it on as well.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Luke shook his head "nope" he said. The lady told them the amount and he paid before she could. He grabbed the yogurts and two spoons and got seats outside "this alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:03 pm

She puffed out her cheeks as he did, but nodded at the seats location "perfect" she said, absentmindly tucking her hair behind her ear as she sat down across from him, gazing at him.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Luke smiled "good" and grabbed the blue plastic spoon. He stuck a big scoop of frozen yogurt in his mouth. He began to laugh and rub his head, he swallowed the frozen yogurt and between laughs said "brain freeze".
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm

A small giggle erupted from her, which surprised even her, clasping her hand over her mouth she stared at him wide eyed, then removing her hand and taking a bite of the yogurt, biting her lip, her nose screwing up slightly at the cold
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Luke began to laugh "yeah laugh at my pain. That hurt you know" he said. He made a fake mad face and then kept eating his yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 pm

he bit her lip to keep from laughing at his words and attempt to look mad. "I didn't see you at the pack's house today" she spoke in her usual soft, silky tone. Stirring up the yogurt, she gathered some onto a spoon and plopped it into her mouth, watching to see if he made another face.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Luke shrugged "I was just outside walking around. I don't know just thinking" he said. He felt the cold frozen yogurt on his sensitive tooth and scrunched up his nose and closed his eyes making another face. He wished he had something to help it but decided to get used to it,
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Gazing at him she tilted her head. "thinking? about what?" she shifted in the chair, finding it easy to talk to him, like it was easy to talk to Nex, relaxing her shoulders she narrowed her gaze down after speaking the words, knowing that it was wrong to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Luke laughed "I don't know. just things like hunting and people, specific people" he said with a smile. He watched her "its fine, I don't care if you ask me. I have no secrets, I am practically an open book" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm

She hesitated at his words the mimicked his words 'open book' then smiled, but frowned as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, and quickly wrapped her arms around her sides gripping them, but was careful of showing pain.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Luke looked at her "you all right. Tell me the truth this time" he said worry etched on his face. He never liked people sick or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 pm

She shook her head, close to tears, she had been in the park for a reason, but couldn't find a suitable person to take blood from. "Just trust me, it'll go away" she bit on her lip, tangling her fingers in her hair after she unraveled them from her stomach
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Luke shook his head "well at least tell me. I do care" he said with worry still plastered on his face. He didn't like people, hurt, sad or in any pain at all. He wished he could have helped his half sister Skyler before she was turned. Now she was pretty much mute.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 pm

"You have to promise me never to say /anything/ to /anyone/" she spoke as she took a deep breathe, calming herself from passing out. her eyes, now more of a blood red instead of the amber orbs from earlier. "I don't know if I can trust the pack not to freak out about it." she sighed. 'that's why im here anyway" she dropped her gaze
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Luke nodded "I swear" he said. He tilted his head "for what. Why would they freak out" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 pm

"I'm a hybrid. My mother was a vampire and my father a lycan" she had lowered her voice and continued to stare at the table, twirling her fingers together. "Where I came from, neither my mothers tribe or my fathers clan would allow a hybrid to join and my parents, though they loved each other, didn't want to leave their homes just because of me.." shuffling her paws on the ground, she looked up carefully, looking at you. "The word was out that a hybrid had been born and many packs or tribes chased me away and I came here, far from where others may know... I joined Dawson's pack, claiming im just a lycan, if he were to find out... what would he do?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Luke listened intently "so I am guessing you want blood. I am sure Dawson would understand, he Is very understanding" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 pm

"that's why I was in the park, but I couldn't find someon that suited what I needed... They all had kids, and im not sure.. many pack are scared of us." she sighed, "That's why nex is so attentive with me, he knows.. People mistake his kindness for him being in love with me." she shrugged her thin shoulders and looked up at you.. "So your not going to tell him right?" she asked.. "your not going to push me away?" she bit her lip with slight fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the city..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the city.....   the city..... Empty

Back to top Go down

the city.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: The City :: The Shopping Center-
Jump to: