Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Exploring the Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

Exploring the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:23 am

Dawson was out in the forest patrolling the borders in his blonde and white wolf form with green eyes, as his large muscles frame made his way down the forest path a strange scent lingered through the forest, something not from his pack. His fur bristled as he then broke into a sprint then burst out into the clearing where the two girls were his eyes narrowed and hackles raised
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:29 am

Rebecca jumped up from Copeland's lap as a white wolf with green eyes came sprinting up, stopping with his eyes narrowed and his hackles raised. The russet red werewolf gulped once and approached him calmly. "Sorry for intruding on your part, but... who are you?" she asked him, her amberish eyes glinting in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:31 am

Was this female for real, asking who he was. He circled them scenting they as well were were-wolves but his was still iffy about them he relaxed his stance as he took them in... "Alpha Dawson Alpha Male of Roulette Pack" he said proudly, "Who are you girls..? Whats your buisnesse here?" he asked, he didn't trust outsiders due to what his past held
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 am

Rebecca looked at the Alpha of the pack they were hoping of joining. "Oh, I am Rebecca Long, this is my friend Copeland. We were hoping of joining your pack, Honorable Alpha Dawson." she said and bowed her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:20 am

Copeland seemed to be the only human. She stood up "yes. I am Copeland Quinn" she said with her head held up high.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Dawson watched the two, one a were-wolf and the other a human? Hmmm strange but intriguing. He circled them, "A were-wolf and a human?" he asked watching them, "Wanting to join my pack" He nods, "Well... I suppose you can but Copeland is a human, a pack is meant for weres.." he added
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Copeland laughed "you must use your nose dude" she said and shifted into her pure black wolf. She kept her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Dawson smirked, "Hmmm" he then lashed his tail, "You wish to join? state your skills" he looked at both of the warily
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Copeland looked at him. She crouched and sniffed. She bolted and came back with two hares. She laid them down and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

"I said state your skills not show me" he laughed shaking his fur, he was intruiged by them, "I need to know how to rank you, seeing your skills you can be a hunter"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Copeland nodded "I am alright with that" she said. She bowed her head and sat down. She liked at her friend to see her skills.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 pm

He nods, "Alright good" he dipped his head, "Welcome Copeland to Roulette Pack, your rank is a Hunter" when he said those words the pack link settled in, he then glanced at Rebecca, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Copeland lifted her head high in pride. She turned to her head to her friend and waiting for her skill. She shook the black bang like hair out of her eye. She began to looked around with boredness and her face was emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 am

Rebecca looked at her friend before stepping forward. She dropped her nose to the ground and began sniffing the ground. "Fox, over a day old, mixed with a three day old rabbit trail." she said, her tail up, her nose hitting the ground, and her ears pinned back as if to push the scents towards her nose.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Copeland nodded "good job" she said with a smile. She watched Dawson with careful greenish brown eyes. She yawned and turned back to her friend. She suddenly realized she was apart of a pack, she yipped in glee and suddenly bowed her head "sorry" she said with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Rebecca's amber eyes turned towards her friend who was now a hunter for the Roulette pack. The russet red werewolf turned towards Alpha Dawson, wondering what his response to it would be. "Thanks Cope, what do you think of my skill, Alpha Dawson?" she asked the male werewolf, her amber eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Dawson smiled nodding, "Ah correct you are" he woofed wagging his tail slightly then shifted his weight eyeing her thinking of a rank for her, "Well you seem like you'd be a great fighter being able to know where the enemies lie, tell you what when I gain trust in you you'll be a head fighter but for now fighter" he barked happily
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Copeland barked "thank you" she said. She trotted over to her friend then looked at Dawson "are we able to go to the pack house" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 pm

He nods, "Unless you wish to sleep in the dens" he said jokingly, "Follow me I'll show you them way.. if you can catch up" he laughed in a friendly manner before darting into some bushes
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Copeland laughed and watch him dart off. Not after a second of him darting off a black blur followed. Her tongue hung out with a bark. She pasted him and saw the pack house "wow" she said at the size.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Rebecca smiled proudly and ran after the Alpha of Roulette pack. As she reached her friend's side, she gasped in surprise as she saw the whole mass of the pack house. "I'm glad I chose this pack to join." she said to her friend before looking at Alpha Dawson.
Back to top Go down
OkamiAmaterasu

OkamiAmaterasu

Howls Heard : 11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Amaterasu, A pure white wolf with red markings on her head and sides padded through the forest, She caught a scent of other wolves nearby and carefuly sprinted to the clearing. When she got there she saw three wolves, Two white wolves... but not almost as white as amaterasu, and a black wolf, she slightly lowered her head and let out a hourse bark which translated to "Im sorry for intruding... i just got really curious... Who are you guys?" She lifted her head up so her golden eyes met with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2