Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Gaming Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

Gaming Room  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:16 am

She quickly covered her mouth as another yawn escaped from her, giggling she stood up and stretched before nodding. "yeah, Im sleepy" Another yawn parted her pale pink lips as she gazed around the room with her abnormal eye color, well, abnormal for a human and for her natural eye color, Putting her arms behind her back she stretched them up, and flashed you a smile as she let her arms sling down by her side,. "I think im going to go to bed" she spoke with her silky tone as she decided what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 am

Luke smiled. He nodded with tired brown eyes. With a crack of his arms and legs he walked over to her. He put his arm around her waist "me to. I need my sleep" he joked and started to walked out of the game room.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:37 am

She smiled and stayed close to you, pausing when she reach her bedroom door. "Goodnight Luke" Reaching up, she kissed your cheek "I love you!, see you in the morning" pulling back she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 am

Luke grunted as he walked up the stars with legs that had fallen asleep. He tried to wake them up by moving them but that didn't work. He kissed her forehead "goodnight love you. See you" he said and left to his room.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 am

She smiled faintly. "i'll see you in the morning, my love" then pressed against her bedroom door and opened it. " love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Room    Gaming Room  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2