Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The Border Empty
PostSubject: The Border   The Border EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Amara, a fairly short teen with dirty long blonde hair and green blue eyes stumbled through the loner muttering, "I saw it here" she told herself, she was looking for something as she kept walking and crossing onto the pack border by accident as she kept going further, "My case" she groaned "It must be here" she said her bright blue green eyes scanning the ground as she brushed her hair out of her face looking for it
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

Howls Heard : 75

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 pm

As Amara wandered the territory, little did she know someone knew she was there. Alex had been wandering around Shadow Pack territory, but when he smelled a human, he shifted and got dressed. Then he walked out to meet the young teen, his muscles bulging under his tight muscle shirt. He also wore his red Converse high-tops and jeans when he showed himself. Then he walked out from her right side and cleared his throat before saying, "Hello ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Amara was muttering to herself as she ehard a voice she looked up her green/blue eyes flickering, "Oh uh hi!" she said supidly, "I-I didn't know there was someone out here" she laughed nervously, "Uhh what are you doing out here?" she asked as her eyes brightened as she spotted her phone case, "here it is!" she said happily and snatched it from a bush
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

When she turned to Alex, he met her eyes gently. Then he replied quickly, "I actually live on this land. When he saw her grab her phone case, he thought, She came all this way for a PHONE CASE?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

"You live on a piece of forest land?" she asked, "Well I didn't see any trespass sign" she yawned as she slipped her aqua blue case that looked oceany with sand at the base she slipped it onto her Galaxy S4 phone /better/ she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Then Alex brought his hand to the back of his neck and nodded, "Well...uh...yeah. We haven't put one up yet." This caught him a little off-guard, but he did give a bad answer. But he quickly changed the subject, "But why did you come all this way for a phone case? It's pretty dangerous out here, lots of wolves..."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 pm

She raised an eye-brow, was he seriously living the the forest in a house..? how creppy, away from life. She shrugged it off and then focused her attention to him shrugging, "Not just a phone case" she muttered, "My mother gave it to me before she died and I plan on cheerishing it" she laughed slightly, "wolves?" a small smirk played on her lips, "All myths" she shot back to him
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Suddenly as she said why she was here, he dropped his gaze to the ground and sighed, "Oh, I'm sorry." But then he shrugged, grinning on the inside, "Well, I was meaning like real hoooooowl wolves. But even myths can make something more interesting." As he tried his hardest to fake a howl, he moved his head up sarcastically. But then he brought his face down he face her again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm

She laughed shrugging, "You have nothing to be sorry for" she eyed him, she didn't like the pity ever since she had seen her mother get killed infront of her eyes, she wasn't scared of anything; including death. She cocked an eye-brow watching stepping baxk, "Oh no big bad wolf!" she giggled smiling softly, "nah, these myths do not scare one bit of me" she said "I mean sure there might be wolves but I am not scared" she smiled figitting with her phone case
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Alex chuckled loudly, meeting her gaze steadily and shrugging, "Not many people are." After a moment he sighed, not totally sure of what to say. He shifted the weight on his feet, looking around them hoping none of his pack-mates were around.

((Sorry it's short))
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

She watched him nodding slightly, finally putting on the phone case onto her phone her bright blue green eyes flickering, "Yeah I mean I guess" she said shrugging, "So do you go to OakDale High?" she asked trying to make a lame conversation because she had no idea to say to him

(Nah, it's fine)
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Alex looked down until she spoke then he quickly looked back up at her, then answered her question. "Oh, yeah. What about you?" he said, but then regretted it. Of course she did, would a young girl like her not go to the main school.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 pm

She nodded, "Yeah only school around here so might as well" she shrugged, "but at times I think there are freaky things going on here and in these forests," she said cocking an eyebrow, "Like the wolves their howls are incredibly weird" she added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Border Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Border   The Border Empty

Back to top Go down

The Border
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: Bordering Lands :: Shadow & Loner Border-
Jump to: