Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Zoella watched him with eye brows raised. She shook her head and look at him with an 'are you serious' look. She pushed her apples away and looked around, not looking at Drew.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm

He leaned against the counter as he stood up, "I will not admit defeat and say "Apple" is better than Galaxy because then we'd be lying to ourselves and we wouldn;t want lies in our relation-" he cut himself off laughing nervously, "In our pack" he said trying to change what he had said
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Zoella shrugged "your loose" she mouthed. She giggled at him and said in the pack link "dont try and change it. I like the sound of it, our relationship" she said not bothering to block the pack link.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:05 pm

A smile hit his lips as he heard what she said from the mind link he sat next to her staring into her eyes laughing slightly then said through the pack link, "I do it" he said cocking an eye-brow as he watched her
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Zoella kept her face emotionles. She said in the pack link "if you don't say apple is better then I will close the link and never talk to you until you say it" she pulled a piece of brown and blnd hair behind her ear and waited for an answer. (Brb shower)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm

He laughed then glared at her playfully, "Guess that means we don't have a date today?" he smirked laughing, "I will never say that" he said in mind link and stood up to get a re-fill on his water, "Two can play at his game" he raised an eye-brow watching her
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Zoella shrugged and in he pack link said "your loosen. You're the one who asked me out" she said and out a wall in the pack link. She uncrossed and crossed her arms again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Then he said without pack link, "Your the one who said yes" he said stubbornbly but in a jokinly manner as he grabbed an apple and bite into it walking out of the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Zoella shrugged and walked to the livin room nudging Drew and then reaching the Living room. She laid on the couch with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Drew smirked, "So Copeland you new right?" he said suddenly shifting his eyes on to the new comer of the girl
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Copeland nodded "yeah. I just joined" she said with a smile. On the floor she stood up and Walked out of the view of the tv and stretched. She smiled and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: Roulette Pack :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: