Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! Empty
PostSubject: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! Oak_Alley_plantation

*Photograph by me; Location: Oak Alley plantation.

After leaving the living room, Nex walked into his room and sat down at a small table he had, and began to draw, 'leaving the world' he was in and 'entering' his own.. Silence consumed him as he worked, absentmindly running the pencil along the paper creating soft, faint, light gray lines that would soon form a picture
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Luke walked to Nex door and knocked on it "we need to talk" he said with his hands in his pockets and his bright brown eyes calm for the talk they are about to have.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Nex didn't bother getting up to get the door "Come in" he muttered, his gaze never leaving the paper he held in his hand, the sound of a scratching pencil was the only noise in the dimly lit room, curtains were tied shut, blocking out any sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Luke opened the door and stood with his hands in his pockets "why do you hate me" he asked and watched him draw what he was drawing.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:15 pm

He remained silent as he moved his hand about the pencil, his expression was dark, so it was hard to tell what he was thinking.. Pondering in his head, he shifted in the chair and set the book down, eyes now on you.. An internal flame seeming to burn deep within them. "I do not hate you. But I do not trust or like you" he spoke, neither a frown nor a smile appeared on his pale face as he said these words. Leaning backwards, he tapped the back of the pencil on his knee, glaring daggers at you
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Luke shrugged "either way you don't like me, why" he asked. He watched Nex as he glared at him with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:21 pm

He turned in his chair and busied himself with the drawing, the sound of a pencil scratching against paper sounded once more. "I don't trust you, as I said... And, why are you bothering me." he grinned and stopped with the sketching, but keeping his eyes on the design he had sketched.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Luke looked at him "why don't you trust me and I am not going to ruin your relationship between you and your sister but I cant stay away from her" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:30 pm

"How can you prove to me that you will /not/ hurt her" he stood up and stood right in front of you, his arms folded across his chest. "Show me that she will not be damaged if this were to end, Tell me you will love her always and that you won't get in her way with feeding! I know she told you, otherwise she wouldn't be around you right now.. I can tell she still hasn't taken blood from a human" his grin turned into a frown and he went back to his chair folding one leg over the other, slinking back in the chair, resting his chin on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Luke breathed "I wont hurt her because I wouldn't dream of it. It wont end so she wont be damaged. I will love her always and I wont because I would never get in the way of what she needed to do, its her business" he said watching him.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Scowling, he tapped his fingers against his cheek "leave my room, before you anger me" he spoke with a stern, annoyed tone and went back to sketching. "If she dies or gets hurt.. You are the one I will come after." he stated quietly. "while your at it, make sure she feeds." he opened a drawer and pulled out a small plastic bag with a sticky, warm liquid in it and tossed it to you.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Luke nodded and caught the plastic bag in his hands. He waved his hand and walked back down stairs looking for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!   Nex's Room! Do Not Enter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nex's Room! Do Not Enter!
Page 1 of 1