Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Robyn's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Robyn's room Plantationroom

(Photograph by me; do not steal)
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 pm

After leaving Luke's room, Robyn went to her room and rummaged through her closet, pulling out a dress.. Moving over to towards her dresser she glanced in the mirror and sighed setting the dress down and began to change clothes, after slipping on the dress, she ran her a brush through her hair, smoothing out the tangles.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Entering her room, robyn moved to her bed and flopped down, sighing faintly, her eyes moving towards the desk she had placed the blood in and frowned. She didn't want it, so all she had to do was ignore it! Of course she had no problem taking blood from humans, she wasn't one nor was she ever one.. That's not what bothered her, she hated the split between sides.. Absent mindly, she began to fiddle with the bracelet, her eyes watching the wolf on it.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Luke knocked on the door. He stood wearing a blue thin fabric shirt that was the most comfortable hing he ever had. He had tight blue jeans on.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 pm

"mhm?" she answered, snapping out of the trance she had entered. "Come in" she spoke after a moments of gathering together her wits but remained laying on the bed, her black hair 'fanned' out behind her, eyes wide open and fixated on her wrist..
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Luke opened the door and walked in. He smiled as he saw her and climbed on the bed so he was laying next to her "hi" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm

She smiled when she heard his voice, and quickly wrapped her arms around him, laying her head in the arch of his neck. "Hey!" her voice was filled with happiness as her eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Luke smiled "missed you to" he said hugging her back tightly. He looked at her "have you fed" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm

She made a face. "I don't want to, so im not going to!" she replied rather stubbornly. "im a lycan, there for shouldn't have to intake blood" releasing you she rolled and faced the other way., resting her head on the pillow
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Luke shook his head and pulled her toward him so he eyes were looking at his "but I can't let you getting sick. What would I do with myself if you got to sick. You are a different kind of Lycan and that's cool, at least I think" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 pm

She scrunched up her nose, her eyes locked with his for a moment before she lowered her gaze and sighed slightly. "I /don't/ want to be, and I won't get sick, i'll drink blood later when I really need it." she smiled and looked up "promise"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Luke kissed her forehead "you must promise or I will force feed you" he said poking her nose and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:21 pm

"i'll just bite you" she stated simply, her gaze darkening playfully as she reached up and kissed your nose. "Sound fair?" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Luke nodded "of course totally fair" he said with sarcasm laced in his voice. He kissed her cheek and looked at her "ever played Call of Duty Zombies" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 pm

She grinned and pushed into you "lycan blood isn't good at all, in fact it disgusting!" she wrinkled her nose and made a face. "Anyway! why would I bite you for that purpose," she pressed her lips against your cheek, smiling brightly. "and of course!" she smirked. "I can beat your A$$ quicker then you can say jack-rabbit" laughing lightly, she sat up and looked down "we playing?"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Luke laughed and grabbed her hand "come on" he said. He walked out of her room with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

She followed close behind, her fingers tangling with yours. "Where are we going?" her eyes were wide as she watched him, but didn't bother to protest.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Luke laughed "the game room of course" he said racing to the game room like a little kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

(make a post in the gaming room xD im to lazy)
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 am

Upon entering her room, she paused when she saw Nex standing by her bed, with the drawer open and the bag of blood in his hands.  "nex... what are you doing in here?" she asked, her head tilting to the side.

Eyes enflamed, Nex turned his gaze to her. "You still haven't fed." he growled, something deep inside his growl showed his true feelings.. He was hurt, he had been walking by the game room on his way to his room when he heard the two talking, he had caught her saying she had felt safer with Luke.. "D^mn it Robyn" he snapped harshly , throwing the bag back into the drawer, sitting on the bed he folded his arms and glared at her. "Why exactly are you neglecting this?"

Robyn stood froze for the longest moment before answering. "I don't want it!, I hate having to drink blood and being able to phase into a wolf! Its not fair"

he frowned "Then you will get sick" He stood up and walked to the door, "Look, don't come to me if you get sick! Go to the one who keeps you 'safe' " he sneered lightly before turning and walking out of the room, his shoes 'thudding' on the wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Robyn sat down on the bed after he left, hand in her hands, her shoulders shaking with silent sobs, laying down she buried her face into her throw pillow and continued to cry in silent whimpers, turning her head, she glanced at the bed-side table and moved close to it, frowning she looked at the packet of blood and grasped it, chucking it across the room. "...."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Outside Luke heard silent cried but enough for him to go to her. He knocked "Robyn I am coming in" he said. He didn't like the sound of her crying. It was horrible for him.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Robyn quickly wiped her face and sat up.. "luke..." she frowned faintly, biting her lip she turned her head away and her frown only deepened. "Di..did I disturb you? i'm... sorry" she spoke in a soft voice that was rather low and silent
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Luke opened the door and sat on the bed. He pulled her into a tight embrace putting his face in her neck and then pulling it away. He looked at her and held her face in his hands "why are you crying" he asked not answering her previous question.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

She pulled back "No reason." she pulled a fake smile and sat facing him. "I just, erm.." she shrugged "its nothing." she tucked her hair behind her ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robyn's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Robyn's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next