Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Center of School

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Robyn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

The Center of School Empty
PostSubject: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Nex, a tall, slender figure with red and black hair leaned against a tree, a hood pulled up over his head casting a small shadow across his pale face, his eyes shut and head angled downwards slightly, one leg crossing the other, balancing it on the toe of his shoe, his other foot flat against the gravel around.. His hands were shoved into the pockets of the sweat shirt he wore. He heaved a slight sigh, opening his piercing yellow eyes, pulling his hand from his pocket he checked his phone.. /no text, she should be out of 2nd period right now.../ he shrugged and shoved it back into his pocket
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Jacob Blue, a regular human. His looks were simple, light tanned fair skin, he was muscular with golden hair and hazel green eyes. He wore a black muscle shirt with a black hat on backwards with black basketball shorts his hazel green eyes scanned the grounds before him as he walked towards the center of the school.
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Nex looked up once hearing footsteps and frowned faintly, he had known it wasn't her, but had hoped it would remain faintly empty till they left the school's campus, quickly he strolled over to him and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but has second period ended yet?" He was a senior at this school, but rarely ever showed up to class.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Jacob's hazel soft green eyes looked over to the male that was speaking to him, "second peroid is about to end..." he said pausing, "Now" he grinned cheerfuly as then the bell rang he nodded, "Yup just ended" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:33 pm

He gazed at the school door and nodded "Thanks." pulling the hood off his head, he dropped his hands by his side and stepped back slightly, eyes flickering to the boy who answered him. "Did you leave class early or something?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Jacob brought up his shoulders shrugging, "Yeah no problem" he said then looked at his phone looking at the time he then looked up his hazel green eyes flickering then cocked his eye brow at him, "Yeah no i don't do classes I just wait for soccer" he chuckled, "how about you?
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 pm

"Senior, but I prefer not to show up, just here to steal someone away." he grinned slightly.. He knew Robyn would refuse and put up a fight but will eventually give in, her put his hands behind his neck, locking his fingers together as his eyes locked onto the door, watching kids swarm in and out of it, pushing people aside to get throw the door. He nearly laughed at the sight, he didn't really understand the importance of rushing to class.. Sure, he never showed up to school, but he had decent grades and showed up for tests, but socializing with others wasn't his thing.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:41 pm

He nodded a small smirk forming on his lips, "Ah then that person must be lucky, the only reason someone would take me out of class would be because one, I am dying or two someone died" he chuckled his grene eyes taking in the scene before him, he shook his head, "I don't understand them, it's just class who cares if your late" he grinned, "I mean only freshmans and the nerds do it now a days" he shrugged, "It's third period now so I have my favorite class" he sighed softly "soccer" he said it his heart leaping
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:44 pm

He laughed softly at his words. "I agree with you there.. And, well, she most likely will refuse to go because she is one who is always paying attention to words unless she knows what is going on" he shrugged his broad shoulders, turning his gaze onto the human boy, he smiled "What grade are you in?.. I would say you could come with us, but you said soccer is your favorite, right?" he questioned the boy with a gleam in his eye
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 pm

He laughed nodding shrugging slightly, "My grade?" he smirked, "Ah well your a lucky senior well I am barely a Sophmore" he laughed shaking his head, "I think I'll pass I enjoy my soccer not just that it keeps me in shape" he joked watching him
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his thin lips parting slightly, eyes never changing from the dulled out emotion they locked deep within them.
Finally, A girl wearing black jeans and a gray hoodie walked out from the school building and moved swiftly over to Nex and the boy.. Pausing once she reached them, but her lips never parted to utter a sound, her eyes locked onto the boy and she froze slightly

"Robyn, its fine, this is...." he cut himself short and glanced at you. "Who are you anyway?" he laughed lightly. "i'm Nex" he straightened his stance and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Jacob was listening to the seniors words his soft hazel green locked on him as he nodded a smile plastered on his face as he laughed, his eyes then averted to the girl in the hoodie that made her way towards them, that was the girl he was guessing that he was "kidnapping" he smiled then looked back at Nex, "Nice to meet ya Nex I am Jacob.. Jacob Blue" he said then heard the bell ring but didn't care as his stance was still relaxed before them, his black muscle shirt hugging his abs as he shift his weight onto his other leg
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:00 am

the girl watched him for a moment before uttering the words. "Im not leaving, I have to get to class, you've already made me late Nex" her eyes remained fixated on the boy, her amberish yellow gaze glistening with curiosity

The boy grinned "Its been a pleasure Jacob" at this his hand grasped ahold of Robyn's arm and pulled her into a tight hug. "your late, so why not?" he spoke to her softly, in a almost brother like tone. It was obvious that he cared deeply about her, but not in the way a boyfriend would for a girlfriend.. it was more of a brotherly love type thing. 'besides, I bet it won't even count against you Robyn.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 am

He laughed, "well I have to go, I don't want my coach or captain to nag at me" he rolled his eyes playfully then nodded back at them, "well have fun" he shrugged then waved at them as he slowly made his way to the soccer field a gym bag slung across his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:06 am

Robyn pushed out of his arms and waved bye to him. "Really Nex?"

"Come on! my car's parked up front" his eyes lit up with mischief as he spoke and took a step forwards, waving bye to Jacob, "See you later"
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Kitana, a red haired girl with hazel eyes started walking towards a bench, her curly hair flowing on her shoulders like a satin dress. She stopped on her way there to listen, trying to determine if anyone was approaching the area before bringing out her phone, tweeting a friend of hers. Her tweet stood out from her past ones, it stated "in school now, meet you @ home" in a bright green tweet box. She then put her phone away in her pocket, her eyes glancing towards a piece of paper on a wall. She walked up to it, her new balance sneakers making a squeaking noise as she stopped in view of it, her hazel eyes moving across the page. Her tall figure turned completely around as she leaned against the wall. Her clothing was not her normal wear; a hot pink tank top, camouflage patterned bandanna tied around her head like a pirate, and blue jeans with a shiny chain hanging from the side making clanking noises as she walks.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Copeland walked out of the art room and began to read as she opened her large red book. It told of many things as of the old stories that she always enjoyed and the gods of many different cultures. She kept walking until she ran into a girl with red hair. She looked up for a small second and said "sorry" and looked back down to her book. Her black hair fell into her face as she was reading but didn't move from were she was. She was next to the red haired girl but she didn't care. She wore a ripped white t-shirt that was cut in the back to show her back. She wasn't supposed to wear it but the teachers had given up on what she had wore in the first 3 weeks. She had black skinny jeans on and grey converse.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Rebecca grunted as an unknown girl with black hair bumped into while reading a book. "It's okay, I get so caught up with books like that way too." she replied to the fellow teenager. "By the way, my name's Rebecca. What's yours?" she asked in her medium-high pitched tone. Her hands rested on her shoulder as the girl stood next to her. Her hazel eyes sparkled with interest at what she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Copeland nodded and said while reading "I am Copeland Quinn" she said and held out her hand while reading with one hand on the book.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm

The red haired tomboy reached out her hand as well and shook hers. "Nice to meet you, Copeland Quinn. Are you a lone werewolf like me?" she asked the black haired girl who continued to read the book in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Copeland nodded "yeah but I am thinking about a pack. Big decision though, you know" she said closing her book and putting it in her back pack. She looked at her with a smile then back to emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Rebecca smiled back to the black haired girl named Copeland. "I have been thinking of joining a pack too, perhaps we can go to join one together." she replied, brushing her red curly hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Copeland smiled "sure. When do you wanna. I think I smelled an alpha pass" she said "want to go now. I don't feel like doing more work" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Rebecca nodded her head quickly as if to tell her that she really wanted to go now. "Yeah, anywhere's better than this place." she replied before turning to the direction of the school entrance. "Come on Copeland, lets go." she added cheerfully and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Copeland followed. She laughed and threw her back pack in her locker quickly. She followed her while putting her black hair in a quick side ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School Empty

Back to top Go down

The Center of School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: OakWood High :: Center Of School-
Jump to: