Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Yawning after a long day of school Dawson walked up the stairs that lead to the pack house, Grinning slightly he opened the door with a key and went straight up the stairs to change and leave his things, He opened his room and set down his things then went to his closet he picked out a black tee-shirt with blue skinny jeans and black vans he then went back down to the living room
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Mariah walked in and sighed sitting on the couch. She pulled her bright red hair into a ponytail and turned to alpha Dawson "alpha" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 am

Dawson turned around his bright blue eyes landing on Mariah, He smiled at his pack mate "Hey Mariah" he waved as he came down the stairs in his clothes he had put on
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

Mariah smiled "hi" she said. She played with her dog necklace and sat down on the couch. She turned and smiled "how was your day at school" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:11 am

He cocked an eye brow watching her then he shrugged, "Great like always" he smiled then ran a hand through his hair, "How about yours?" he smiled shotting her a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

Mariah shrugged "I don't know I didn't feel going. People annoy me, some certain people in general" she said casting a teasing glare at him. She was joking of course and he knew that, for her life was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm

He rolled his eyes and raised an eye-brow "Don't miss school frequently Mariah" he smirked then stood up his lean lanky figure walking out the door, "See you around I'm going for a run" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Mariah rolled her eyes "yeah yeah sure" she said and nodded with a smile. She nodded "see you" she said and went up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Dawson came back from school his eyes dull as he yawned he looked whiter than usual as he opened the door and put his keys on the hook and went straight up-stairs to his room
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Copeland, now a new member of the pack walked in after changing. Her green eyes flashed around and she held her chin high. She did not want to look like a weakling from in front of her new pack.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Rebecca, the newly made fighter of Roulette pack, followed her friend after shifting to her human form. Her hazel eyes looked at her friend as she held her chin up. "Me a fighter and you a hunter, seems like only yesterday I moved here and now we're both members of Roulette pack." she said before turning towards Alpha Dawson. "How can I ever repay you, Dawson, thanks a million for letting us join your pack." she said to him, bowing her head in respect and acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: Roulette Pack :: The Pack House Entrance-
Jump to: