Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Entrance

Go down 
+3
Robyn
Bovinari
Alpha Dawson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

Howls Heard : 75

The Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Alex chuckled, nodding in a that's good way. Then he sighed, nodding a little, "Ah, the family is pretty good." He didn't know why the word family was so funny to them, but it really was for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

He nodded, "great to hear" he said before hearing the bell ring, "Well I'll catch yah later" he smiled in a friendly manner before adjusting his soccer bag and heading off towards class
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
AG_Rider

AG_Rider

Howls Heard : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Mira walked into school. She hated being the new girl. This time would be different, she would have friends, she wouldn'tlet her classes takeover her life, and she wouldn't let anyone know she was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Jacob Blue was walking to class, he was just a normal teenage boy that enjoyed playing soccer which was his life. He wore simple clothing never trying to impress anyone since there wasn;t anyone to and he wouldn't at any time. He aciddently bumped into someone by accident (Mira) he looked up with green eyes and said, "Ah sorry"
Back to top Go down
AG_Rider

AG_Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Mira dropped her books and, being a horrible cliche, she mumbled an apology as she knelt to pick up her books. She let her brown hair curtain het face as she did so. She hoped he wouldn't recognize her later. She wasn't this timid girl, she was strong and she didn't bow to others' wills. But she had a chance for a fresh start and didn't want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 pm

He frowned seeing the books fall on the floor his bright green eyes flickering as he bent down setting his soccer gym bag down, "I am greatly sorry" he said frantically as he grabbed her remaining books on the floor, "I-i didn't mean to I was distracted and I didn't see you" he said
Back to top Go down
AG_Rider

AG_Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Mira looked up at him, her golden eyes strong but uncertain. "Thanks," she said gesturing to the books, "I'm Miranda Knight. I'm new here."A smile played at the edges of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: OakWood High :: School Entrance-
Jump to: