Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Maring Bio Section

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

Maring Bio Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Dawson looked up his bright blue eyes dull and rather cold and dead looking he nodded, "y-yeah fine" he managed to fake a weak smile before he stood up and walked towards the guys room stumbling slightly
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm

He frowned and watched after you, before walking towards the restrooms.. "Dawson, you should go home!" he said through the bathroom door.,
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Dawson shook his head before coming out of the stall, "I am good I am n/ot/ going home" he said leaning against the tile of the bathroom wall
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 pm

He watched you for a moment before sighing softly, leaning against the door. "We can not have are alpha being sick, or worse, being close to death" folding his arms he glanced up at the ceiling and tapped his foot once,
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Dawson rolled his eyes, "I am perfectly fine" he smiled weakly then left the bathrooms going to his locker and taking out a water bottle and chugging the water down to the bottom
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

He sighed and looked towards the girls bathroom and pulled out his phone, sending robyn a message, then moved towards your side. "Well, since im out of class, im going to go ahead a leave the school" he slung his bag over his shoulder and watched you through narrowed eyes. "You should come home to Dawson"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Dawson nodded, sure he could use the fresh air, "Sure why no" he smiled then left his things in his locker room and cocked an eye-brow at him, "where to?"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

"Mhm! Anywhere but here and the pack house" he muttered, eyes dazed. "how about we just head to the city for a bit then go and wonder through the packs territory!" he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm

He nods, "sure sounds like a plan" he smiled, that was true, if he'd miss a day of soccer that was fine the coach could take care of that
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Nex lowered his gaze faintly "I must speak to you, I know I risk my relationship with Robyn.... but.. It's to save her life" placing his gaze on to you, he stood up straight "she is a hybrid, she is refusing to drink blood and I fear her life is at risk if she doesn't drink soon, there was one time when she was little that she was well near death after refusing to take blood" sighing, he folded his arms and leaned against the wall of the hallway..
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Dawson's eyes turned dakr he nodded slightly, "Let's speak outside" he looked both way, "wandering ears.." he said before exiting the school's campus then turned to look at him, "So she refuses to drink blood?" he sighed shaking his head, "I will speak with her" he turned to face him, "I will speak with her and give her orders to speak, after all who will defy the alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm

"She's as stubborn as an ox, I feel I should leave the house for the time being.. I do not wish her to be angry with me, nor do I intend on losing my love for her, after all she is someone I raised." Sighing he looked to the ground as he stood with him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

He nods taking in what he had just said, "Hmmm" he cocked an eye-brow, "and where do you wish to stay?" he shuffled his feet, "Staying away from the pack can lose our pack bond" he said
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 pm

He shrugged his shoulders faintly. "I will stay close, most likely use a cabin that's located in our territory, just parts she does not venture." His eyes scanned the school yard, watching a young girl with white-blonde hair walk alone, a 'mystified' glare in her green gaze.. Her walk was one that held certain pride, though it was not intentional..
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Dawson shook his head, "I do not approve of this" he said shaking his head still running his hand through his hand while he paced, "I'll talk to her today and I am sure she will understand" he watched him
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 pm

.. He nodded as he took in your words, his eyes narrowing faintly as he sighed. "Im there for her, I never thought i'd actually become part of the pack.. Im suppose to protect her." he growled in frustration, at himself.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:09 pm

"Pack is family" he said as he watched him, "we all rely on one another and back each other no matter what" he said "but I understand your relationship with her" he said nodding, "Don't worry I know she will understand about this
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 pm

He shrugged his shoulders "we already fought about it, I think I've ruined something" he sat down on a bench and looked up at you, distress in his amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 pm

He shook his head sighing softly, "Nah Nex you haven't ruined anything" he said as he leaned against a pole next to the bench he was sitting on, "If anything you just proved your friendship to be even stronger" he smiled at that, "I admire you for that"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 pm

He watched the alpha with certain interest and a smile appeared.. Having rarely ever smiled in front of most people, Nex leaned back slightly, staring up at you. "I still haven't gotten you figured out Dawson... Your much different then what I expected an alpha to be like"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm

He smiled nodding, "Did you think I was going to be some alpha jerk?" he shook his head, "I wouldn;t want to be like that because I know my father wouldn't want me to be like that" He sighed shrugging, "I'm not that kind of person" he said smiling faintly
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:55 pm

He grinned "I expected as much.. I've heard stories about evil alphas who treat their followers like horse crap" saying this he tilted his head. "I am not use to the close connection with others, after all... being raised by humans I never had that sort of... Mind connection."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm

He laughed nodding running his hand through his hair smirking lightly, "Ah thats what most hear" he shrugged, "I'm not like that" he sighed looked up at the sky with bright blue eyes, "And I understand because when your all alone you have no one but once your with people who actually care for you it's.... different" he nods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maring Bio Section   Maring Bio Section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maring Bio Section
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2