Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The food court

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The food court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:08 pm

As she began to speak he lifted up a spoonful of yogurt listening smiling thoughtful as he swalled then responded, "I have one at the ranch actually" he smiled, "Maybe we should go down ther eone of these days and go riding?" he said his eyes flickering with happiness
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Zoella nodded eagerly "yes of course. I'm sure Spirit is restless" she said thinking of her horse she cherished deeply.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:13 pm

He smiled nodding, "My horses name is Slate" he shrugged, "Don't even ask how I got his name" he laughed, "I don't even remember myself it just came out
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Zoella smiled "I named my horse after my favorite movie as a kid called Spirit and she looks just like the horse in the movie" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 pm

He smiled gasping "I loved that movie as a kid!" he smiled, "It was my favorite, I had a pony named after him but he got stolen" he said chuckling nervously, "AT least that is what they told me"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Zoella smiled and frowned "hmm sounds fishy" she said with a giggle. She scooped the last of her yogurt into her mouth and swallowed. She stood up and threw it away. She sat back down and waited for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

"I think so to" he said shrugging then finished his yogurt. "I eat slow" he laughed smirking slightly, "Sorry" he grinned before standing up and throwing his away before sitting down, "Yeah but I mean I think he did, he was known" he smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Zoella shrugged "I am usually a slow eater but I like frozen yogurt" she said and waited for him to sit back down. She laughed "you don't have to apologize. Maybe they sold him" she said with a raise of her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 pm

He smiled nodding, "Yeah me to" he smirked lightly before saying, "I apologize a lot" he chuckled before standing up, "Shall we head to the park?" he said casting her a grin
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Zoella smiled and stood up. She nodded "sure" she said and grabbed his hand. Her bright blue eyes were as happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 pm

He smiled grabbing her hand as he opened the door to let them out as he did he walked towards the park grinning, "So.." he said bumping playfully
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Zoella laughed "sooo" she said and bumped into him hard but of course her being the little girl she is didn't really move him that much.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:07 pm

He laughed rolling his eyes as they reached the park as his walking pace was soft and relaxed, "Do you think we'll last" he said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Zoella tilted her head "what do you mean do you think we will last" she asked confused. She brushed her hair out of her face and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The food court   The food court - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The food court
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2